- Where does my class meet?
Check the Online Class Schedule
- How many students are enrolled in my class?
Go to the Online Class Schedule, find your class and click on number of seats.
- How do I request a classroom with enhanced audio / visual equipment?
During the online schedule building window this can be done via your academic office coordinator. After the class schedule has been published contact your academic office coordinator to request a room change if available.
- What kind of AV equipment is my classroom equipped with?
Check the AT Classroom Technology Database
- Whom do I speak with regarding a classroom change?
All class schedule related questions should first be directed to your department academic office coordinator and then your college scheduling coordinator, if necessary.
- What are the deadlines for producing the class schedule?
Check the Production Calendar by Semester
- Where do I obtain the form to submit changes to the Class Schedule after it has been uploaded to the web?
Click the CS Change Sections Form (PDF)
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web
site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Acrobat Read.
Excel viewer is required to view the XLS files. This is a free program available from the Microsoft. Follow the download directions on the Microsoft site to get your copy of Excel Viewer.
Doc viewer is required to view the Doc files. This is a free program available from the Microsoft. Follow the download directions on the Microsoft site to get your copy of Doc Viewer.