May 17-18, and 20-23, 2019
Final examinations will be held in the regularly scheduled classrooms at the times indicated below.
Class start times between 8:00am-4:00pm
|Class Scheduled||Examination Date||Time|
|8:00am MWF / MW||Monday, May 20||8:00am-10:15am|
|8:00am TR||Saturday, May 18||8:00am-10:15am|
|9:00am MWF / MW||Wednesday, May 22||8:00am-10:15am|
|9:30am MW||Wednesday, May 22||8:00am-10:15am|
|9:30am TR||Tuesday, May 21||8:00am-10:15am|
|10:00am MWF / MW||Friday, May 17||8:00am-10:15am|
|10:00am TR||Thursday, May 23||8:00am-10:15am|
|11:00am MWF / MW||Monday, May 20||10:30am-12:45pm|
|11:00am TR||Saturday, May 18||10:30am-12:45am|
|12:00pm MWF / MW||Wednesday, May 22||10:30am-12:45pm|
|12:00pm TR||Tuesday, May 21||10:30am-12:45pm|
|12:30pm MW||Wednesday, May 22||10:30am-12:45pm|
|12:30pm TR||Thursday, May 23||10:30am-12:45pm|
|1:00pm MWF / MW||Friday, May 17||10:30am-12:45pm|
|1:00pm TR||Saturday, May 18||1:00pm-3:15pm|
|2:00pm MWF / MW||Monday, May 20||1:00pm-3:15pm|
|2:00pm TR||Tuesday, May 21||1:00pm-3:15pm|
|3:00pm MWF / MW||Wednesday, May 22||1:00pm-3:15pm|
|3:30pm MW||Wednesday, May 22||1:00pm-3:15pm|
|3:30pm TR||Thursday, May 23||1:00pm-3:15pm|
|4:00pm MWF / MW||Friday, May 17||1:00pm-3:15pm|
|4:00pm TR||Thursday, May 23||1:00pm-3:15pm|
Class start time between 5:00pm-9:00pm
|Class Scheduled||Examination Date||Time|
|5:00pm MWF / MW||Monday, May 20||4:00pm-6:15pm|
|5:00pm TR||Tuesday, May 21||4:00pm-6:15pm|
|6:00pm MWF/MW||Wednesday, May 22||4:00pm-6:15pm|
|6:00pm TR||Thursday, May 23||4:00pm-6:15pm|
|6:30pm MW||Wednesday, May 22||4:00pm-6:15pm|
|6:30pm TR||Thursday, May 23||4:00pm-6:15pm|
|7:00pm MWF/MW||Monday, May 20||7:00pm-9:15pm|
|8:00pm MWF/MW||Wednesday, May 22||7:00pm-9:15pm|
|8:00pm TR||Tuesday, May 21||7:00pm-9:15pm|
|9:00pm MWF/MW||Friday, May 17||4:00pm-6:15pm|
- CLASSES MEETING DAILY will hold final examinations at the same time as classes meeting at the same hour on MWF.
- SATURDAY CLASSES will hold final examinations on arrangement with instructor. If the instructor decides to hold a final exam on Saturday, then it is the instructor's responsibility to notify the University Police Department (UPD) in advance. UPD prefers that you email the department directly, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you find the building or room is still locked, you should call the 24-hour dispatch number, 415-338-7200. As an alternate, you may fax your notification to 415-338-1926.
- In accordance with Title V, WASC and Academic Senate policy #F76-12, all classes must meet during their assigned final exam time. Calculated instructional time includes the scheduled final exam week.
- If you have a Saturday final exam according to the official Final Examination Schedule, Academic Resources will compile a comprehensive list of classes and submit the list to UPD to ensure that the building and room is open. If you find the building and room is locked, call 415-338-7200.
- Students taking CLASSES AT OTHER THAN THE HOURS LISTED ABOVE should consult with their instructors during the first class period to avoid final examination schedule conflicts.
Once a week classes
Classes meeting once per week will hold final examinations at the regularly scheduled time and place according to the following schedule.
Monday classes will hold exams on Monday, May 20
Tuesday classes will hold exams on Tuesday, May 21
Wednesday classes will hold exams on Wednesday, May 22
Thursday classes will hold exams on Thursday, May 23
Friday classes will hold exams on Friday, May 17
Final Exam Conflicts
The table below are final exam conflicts based on the final exam schedule. The table lists the pair of class meetings that have a final exam conflict for students enrolled in that combination.
Final Exam Conflict, Example 1
A student is enrolled in ACCT 101 and CHEM 102. ACCT 101 meets MWF 8:00am-9:00am and CHEM 102 meets M 9:30am-12:15pm, so these classes have overlapping final exam times. This also applies if ACCT 101 meets MW 8:00am-9:15am and CHEM 102 meets M 9:30am-12:15pm.
Final Exam Conflict, Example 2
A student is enrolled in ENG 214 and BIOL 101. ENG 214 meets TR 12:30pm-1:45pm and BIOL 101 meets R 9:30am-12:15pm, so these classes have overlapping final exam times.
First Class Enrolled by Start Time
Second Class Enrolled Meeting
|8:00am MWF/MW/daily||M 9:30am-12:15pm|
|11:00am MWF/MW/daily||M 12:30pm-3:15pm|
|12:30pm MW||W 9:30am-12:15pm|
|12:30pm TR||R 9:30am-12:15pm|
|1:00pm MWF/MW/daily||F 9:30am-12:15pm|
|3:30pm MW||W 12:30pm-3:15pm|
|3:30pm TR||R 12:30pm-3:15pm|
|4:00pm MWF/MW/daily||F 12:30pm-3:15pm|
|4:00pm TR||R 12:30pm-3:15pm|
|5:00pm MWF/MW||M 6:00pm-8:45pm|
|6:30pm MW||W 3:30pm-6:15pm|
|6:30pm TR||R 3:30pm-6:15pm|
|8:00pm MWF/MW||W 4:30pm-7:15pm|
|8:00pm MWF/MW||W 5:00pm-7:45pm|
|8:00pm TR||T 4:30pm-7:15pm|
|8:00pm TR||T 5:00pm-7:45pm|