May 17-19, and 21-23, 2018
Final examinations will be held in the regularly scheduled classrooms at the times indicated below.
|Class Scheduled||Examination Date||Time|
|8:10 MWF / MW||Wednesday May 23||8:00-10:30|
|8:10 TTH||Thursday May 17||8:00-10:30|
|9:10 MWF / MW||Friday May 18||8:00-10:30|
|9:10 TTH||Tuesday May 22||8:00-10:30|
|9:35 TTH||Tuesday May 22||8:00-10:30|
|10:10 MWF / MW||Monday May 21||8:00-10:30|
|10:10 TTH||Saturday May 19||8:00-10:30|
|11:10 MWF / MW||Wednesday May 23||10:45-1:15|
|11:00 TTH||Thursday May 17||10:45-1:15|
|11:10 TTH||Thursday May 17||10:45-1:15|
|12:10 MWF / MW||Monday May 21||10:45-1:15|
|12:10 TTH||Tuesday May 22||10:45-1:15|
|12:35 TTH||Tuesday May 22||10:45-1:15|
|1:10 MWF / MW||Friday May 18||10:45-1:15|
|1:10 TTH||Saturday May 19||10:45-1:15|
|2:10 MWF / MW||Wednesday May 23||1:30-4:00|
|2:10 TTH||Thursday May 17||1:30-4:00|
|3:10 MWF / MW||Monday May 21||1:30-4:00|
|3:35 MW||Monday May 21||1:30-4:00|
|3:10 TTH||Tuesday May 22||1:30-4:00|
|3:35 TTH||Tuesday May 22||1:30-4:00|
|4:10 MWF / MW||Friday May 18||1:30-4:00|
|4:10 TTH||Saturday May 19||1:30-4:00|
- CLASSES MEETING DAILY will hold final examinations at the same time as classes meeting at the same hour on MWF.
- SATURDAY CLASSES will hold final examinations on arrangement with instructor. If the instructor decides to hold a final exam on Saturday, then it is the instructor's responsibility to notify the University Police Department (UPD) in advance. UPD prefers that you email the department directly, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you find the building or room is still locked, you should call the 24-hour dispatch number, 415-338-7200. As an alternate, you may fax your notification to 415-338-1926.
- Students taking CLASSES AT OTHER THAN THE HOURS LISTED ABOVE should consult with their instructors during the first class period to avoid final examination schedule conflicts.
- In accordance with Title V, WASC and Academic Senate policy #F17-242, all classes must meet during their assigned final exam time. Calculated instructional time includes the scheduled final exam week.
- If you have a Saturday final exam according to the official Final Examination Schedule, Academic Resources will compile a comprehensive list of classes and submit the list to UPD to ensure that the building and room is open. If you find the building and room is locked, call 415-338-7200.
LATE AFTERNOON AND EVENING CLASSES
Late afternoon and evening classes meeting once per week after 4:00 p.m. will hold final examinations at the regularly scheduled time and place according to the following schedule.
Monday classes will hold exams on Monday, May 21
Tuesday classes will hold exams on Tuesday, May 22
Wednesday classes will hold exams on Wednesday, May 23
Thursday classes will hold exams on Thursday, May 17
Friday classes will hold exams on Friday, May 18