May 18-20, and 22-24, 2017
Final examinations will be held in the regularly scheduled classrooms at the times indicated below.
|Class Scheduled||Examination Date||Time|
|8:10 MWF / MW||Wednesday May 24||8:00-10:30|
|8:10 TTH||Thursday May 18||8:00-10:30|
|9:10 MWF / MW||Friday May 19||8:00-10:30|
|9:10 TTH||Tuesday May 23||8:00-10:30|
|9:35 TTH||Tuesday May 23||8:00-10:30|
|10:10 MWF / MW||Monday May 22||8:00-10:30|
|10:10 TTH||Saturday May 20||8:00-10:30|
|11:10 MWF / MW||Wednesday May 24||10:45-1:15|
|11:00 TTH||Thursday May 18||10:45-1:15|
|11:10 TTH||Thursday May 18||10:45-1:15|
|12:10 MWF / MW||Monday May 22||10:45-1:15|
|12:10 TTH||Tuesday May 23||10:45-1:15|
|12:35 TTH||Tuesday May 23||10:45-1:15|
|1:10 MWF / MW||Friday May 19||10:45-1:15|
|1:10 TTH||Saturday May 20||10:45-1:15|
|2:10 MWF / MW||Wednesday May 24||1:30-4:00|
|2:10 TTH||Thursday May 18||1:30-4:00|
|3:10 MWF / MW||Monday May 22||1:30-4:00|
|3:35 MW||Monday May 22||1:30-4:00|
|3:10 TTH||Tuesday May 23||1:30-4:00|
|3:35 TTH||Tuesday May 23||1:30-4:00|
|4:10 MWF / MW||Friday May 19||1:30-4:00|
|4:10 TTH||Saturday May 20||1:30-4:00|
- CLASSES MEETING DAILY will hold final examinations at the same time as classes meeting at the same hour on MWF.
- SATURDAY CLASSES will hold final examinations on arrangement with instructor. If the instructor decides to hold a final exam on Saturday, then it is the instructor's responsibility to notify Public Safety in advance. Public safety prefers that you fax your notification; their fax number is 338-1926. If the fax is not working, then you can email email@example.com. If you find the building or room is still locked, you should call the dispatch number, 338-7200.
- Students taking CLASSES AT OTHER THAN THE HOURS LISTED ABOVE should consult with their instructors during the first class period to avoid final examination schedule conflicts.
- ALL CLASSES WILL MEET DURING THE ABOVE TIMES WHETHER OR NOT A FINAL EXAMINATION IS GIVEN.
- If you have a Saturday final exam according to the official Final Examination Schedule, Academic Resources will compile a comprehensive list of classes and submit the list to Public Safety to ensure that the building and room is open. If you find the building and room is locked, call 338-7200.
LATE AFTERNOON AND EVENING CLASSES
Late afternoon and evening classes meeting once per week after 4:00 p.m. will hold final examinations at the regularly scheduled time and place according to the following schedule.
Monday classes will hold exams on Monday, May 22
Tuesday classes will hold exams on Tuesday, May 23
Wednesday classes will hold exams on Wednesday, May 24
Thursday classes will hold exams on Thursday, May 18
Friday classes will hold exams on Friday, May 19