May 14, and 16-20, 2011
Final examinations will be held in the regularly scheduled classrooms at the times indicated below.
|Class Scheduled||Examination Date||Time|
|8:10 MWF||Monday May 16||8:00-10:30|
|8:10 TTH||Tuesday May 17||8:00-10:30|
|9:10 MWF||Wednesday May 18||8:00-10:30|
|9:10 TTH||Thursday May 19||8:00-10:30|
|9:35 TTH||Thursday May 19||8:00-10:30|
|10:10 MWF||Friday May 20||8:00-10:30|
|10:10 TTH||Saturday May 14||8:00-10:30|
|11:10 MWF||Monday May 16||10:45-1:15|
|11:00 TTH||Tuesday May 17||10:45-1:15|
|11:10 TTH||Tuesday May 17||10:45-1:15|
|12:10 MWF||Wednesday May 18||10:45-1:15|
|12:10 TTH||Thursday May 19||10:45-1:15|
|12:35 TTH||Thursday May 19||10:45-1:15|
|1:10 MWF||Friday May 20||10:45-1:15|
|1:10 TTH||Saturday May 14||10:45-1:15|
|2:10 MWF||Monday May 16||1:30-4:00|
|2:10 TTH||Tuesday May 17||1:30-4:00|
|3:10 MWF||Friday May 20||1:30-4:00|
|3:35 MW||Friday May 20||1:30-4:00|
|3:10 TTH||Thursday May 19||1:30-4:00|
|3:35 TTH||Thursday May 19||1:30-4:00|
|4:10 MWF||Wednesday May 18||1:30-4:00|
|4:10 TTH||Saturday May 14||1:30-4:00|
- CLASSES MEETING DAILY will hold final examinations at the same time as classes meeting at the same hour on MWF.
- SATURDAY CLASSES will hold final examinations on arrangement with instructor. If the instructor decides to hold a final exam on Saturday. Then it is his responsibility to notify Public Safety in advance. Public safety prefers that you fax your notification; their fax number is 338-1926. If the fax is not working, then you can email email@example.com.If you find the building or room is still locked, you should call the dispatch number, 338-7200.
- Students taking CLASSES AT OTHER THAN THE HOURS LISTED ABOVE should consult with their instructors during the first class period to avoid final examination schedule conflicts.
- ALL CLASSES WILL MEET DURING THE ABOVE TIMES WHETHER OR NOT A FINAL EXAMINATION IS GIVEN.
- If you have a Saturday final exam according to the official Final Examination Schedule, Academic Resources will compile a comprehensive list of classes and submit the list to Public Safety to ensure that the building and room is open. If you find the building and room is locked, call 338-7200.
LATE AFTERNOON AND EVENING CLASSES
Late afternoon and evening classes meeting once per week after 4:00 p.m. will hold final examinations at the regularly scheduled time and place according to the following schedule.
Monday classes will hold exams on Monday, May 16
Tuesday classes will hold exams on Tuesday, May 17
Wednesday classes will hold exams on Wednesday, May 18
Thursday classes will hold exams on Thursday, May 19
Friday classes will hold exams on Friday, May 20