/sites/default/files/changeform_1.pdfEach semester, the Academic Scheduling Unit publishes the Class Schedule to assist students in the selection of classes for the coming semester. The class schedule building process takes place three times a year, from September to November for Spring, from December to January for Summer and from February to April for Fall.
Class Schedule Assistance
- CS Change Sections Form
- CS Cancel Section Form
- CS Instructor Advisor Form
- CS Class Notes Form
- Slot Count workbook
- Class Needing Pre-Assigned Rooms
- College Class Schedule Contacts
- OSB Manual
- How to Fill Out the CS Change Section Information Form
- Special Registration Edit Worksheet
- Standard University Footnotes
Campus Solutions Access
Fill out the Campus Solutions Access Request Form and submit to your college academic scheduler.
1. Under the "Select a Module" section, check the box next to "Student Records"
2. For description of Access requested, indicate as one of the following:
- Department Chair and with the department
- Department office coordinator and department