The goals of the Academic Budget office are to direct the planning and budgeting cycles of Academic Affairs, to provide information for internal planning and decision-making, and to fulfill the reporting requirements of the university and CSU.
- Develop the annual academic operating budget
- Assist academic units with budgeting and development decisions
- Provide annual budget projections to the University Budget Committee and mid-year expenditure reports to central administration
- Respond to internal requests for information
- Responsible for new Faculty Recruitment/Relocation